About the company
Twinco Capital is a fast-growing fintech that is transforming global trade finance by giving manufacturers all over the world access to early and affordable funding.
Twinco Capital is the first company to offer Corporates a tech-enabled finance solution that covers the full product cycle, from purchase order to final invoice payment, helping build competitive and socially responsible supply chains. We combine technology and privileged access to data to assess performance and ESG risks, allowing us to provide funding both to small and large suppliers across the world.
The company, with presence across the main supplying markets for the textile industry, is growing by multiples of 5x and has funded more than $100 million worth of purchase orders. We are backed by leading venture capital investors in the fintech ecosystem such as Mundi Ventures, Finch Capital and Quona Capital, amongst others.
To support the next stage of growth, we are currently looking for a Head of Credit Risk. The role will be reporting to the Head of Risk and will be based in Twinco’s HQ in Madrid.
Role and responsibilities
We're looking for a Credit Risk Specialist based in Spain to join the team at Twinco. You will be responsible for the supervision of all credit risks taken by Twinco, leading a team of analysts to continue growing the credit portfolio. The successful candidate is an expert on making data driven decisions, leading management decisions and controls for preventive and reactive actions towards any micro and macro factors impacting portfolio performance.
- University degree in business, finance or similar.
- Previous experience (4-6 years) in credit risk management, including experience in an SME credit analysis role.
- Background in credit underwriting.
- Background in the retail sector in general, desirable in apparel.
- Experience in supply chain finance credit analysis is a plus.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills as well as strong capacity for data-based decision-making.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work successfully across different departments and business cases.
- Demonstrable strong analytical ability.
- Advanced English (additional languages are a plus).
- CFA or similar certification completed or at least in process is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Excel essential, VBA/Macros is a plus.
- Understand Twinco’s mission and be ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
FACTORIAL utiliza cookies para personalizar el contenido y los anuncios, para ofrecer funciones de redes sociales y para analizar el tráfico. También compartimos información sobre cómo usas nuestra web con nuestros socios de redes sociales, publicidad y análisis, que pueden combinarla con otra información que hayas podido proporcionar o que hayan recopilado a partir del uso que haces de sus servicios.