About the company
Twinco Capital is a fast-growing fintech that is transforming global trade finance by giving manufacturers all over the world access to early and affordable funding.
Twinco Capital is the first company to offer Corporates a tech-enabled finance solution that covers the full product cycle, from purchase order to final invoice payment, helping build competitive and socially responsible supply chains. We combine technology and privileged access to data to assess performance and ESG risks, allowing us to provide funding both to small and large suppliers across the world.
The company, with presence across the main supplying markets for the textile industry, is growing by multiples of 5x and has funded more than $100 million worth of purchase orders. We are backed by leading venture capital investors in the fintech ecosystem such as Mundi Ventures, Finch Capital and Quona Capital, amongst others.
To support the next stage of growth, we are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer. The role will be reporting to the CDO.
Role and responsibilities
· Work on building, maintaining and scaling our main web platform and APIs using technologies such as PHP - Laravel, Lumen, Docker containers, and container orchestration.
· Define and implement continuous integration, continuous testing, and continuously delivery best practices
· Move from tightly coupled architecture to microservice-based architectures
· Full-stack development for our main Platform
· Continually evaluate tools and technologies to improve the overall release process.
· Participate in the improvement, documentation, communication, and enforcement of configuration engineering processes for Twinco Capital Platform services
· Minimum 4 years of experience and hands-on experience with the whole SDLC
· Know how on Docker (engine, volumes, docker hub, docker-compose, migrations, etc.)
· Experience with Dockerizing PHP applications framework (Laravel, Lumen)
· Hands-on experience with deploying and managing Docker Orchestration Engines on the AWS Cloud / GCP (AWS ECS, EKS, openshift, etc.)
· Understanding and Hands-on with CI/CD processes
· Mínimum 6 years of PHP programming experience.
· Strong understanding of Linux (processes, permissions, package management like apt, cron, Apache, PHP, troubleshooting experience)
· Expert knowledge of Laravel Framework
· Expert knowledge of Amazon AWS and/or GCP
· Restful APIs Integration.
· Experience writing unit and integration tests
· Expert with SQL
· Advanced knowledge of GIT (Bitbucket)
· Based in Madrid
· Full proficiency in English and Spanish. Additional languages are a plus.
FACTORIAL utiliza cookies para personalizar el contenido y los anuncios, para ofrecer funciones de redes sociales y para analizar el tráfico. También compartimos información sobre cómo usas nuestra web con nuestros socios de redes sociales, publicidad y análisis, que pueden combinarla con otra información que hayas podido proporcionar o que hayan recopilado a partir del uso que haces de sus servicios.